Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spirit contact.

Options
  • 19-04-2009 4:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

ok....you know me...
    around 2 to 3 year's ago my brother passed away and now and again i feel him around me, not to harm but not to be forgotten.....[that,s what my best friend said tonite], when talking about spirit's..... i find this subject scary!!
    spirit's are they around us!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

The 'next world' is mingled and blended with this one.
    We cannot physically see theinhabitants simply because their vibrational rate differs from ours, a bit like dogs being able to sniff and hear things which we cannot. This position is entirely natural and operates throughout the Universe.

A religion/ belief system is useless unless it helps you to elevate your spiritual nature to a level far greater than we have here, as we must reap as we have sown - no exceptions. Those at the lower end of the spiritual spectrum have a difficult time in store, generally speaking, until realisation dawns.

Folk in that world are able to see and come very close to us without our knowing, especially by thought. The Law of Attraction still applies at all times. There is nothing to fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

hiorta wrote: »

A religion/ belief system is useless unless it helps you to elevate your spiritual nature to a level far greater than we have here, as we must reap as we have sown - no exceptions. Those at the lower end of the spiritual spectrum have a difficult time in store, generally speaking, until realisation dawns.

Hey just a question really,how does one evaluate ones spiritual nature?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    thats a good question!?

jonbravo wrote: »
    thats a good question!?

Just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

in my opinion,and everyones differs,from my experieinces,yes,definitley,spirits are around us all of the time. I have felt their presence,spoke ith them,even seen them.Ive had many many things happen to make me believe from the bottom of my heart that they are here.dont let it frighten you,its fear of the unknown,part of it is because its your brother and you cant grasp the fact hes around but not there,if you get me.
    its difficult to understand sometimes.but yes,they are here.hes around you sometimes,not all times as thats not possible for him as he too has a life to lead.
    imsure its a source of comfort when you feel him near you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

According Derek Akroas books the harder life you have lived (with alot of hurdles) the further up the spiritual chain you are
    So if you have had a hard life but coming through it
    You spiritually better off

Or you could of having a hard past life and gotten an easy ride in this one

IMO it depends how spiritual you are and your approach to life
    - my own idea
    the more you have experienced the better you are - depending on how you come out on the other side of the tradegy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

LouOB wrote: »
    According Derek Akroas books the harder life you have lived (with alot of hurdles) the further up the spiritual chain you are
    So if you have had a hard life but coming through it
    You spiritually better off

Or you could of having a hard past life and gotten an easy ride in this one

IMO it depends how spiritual you are and your approach to life
    - my own idea
    the more you have experienced the better you are - depending on how you come out on the other side of the tradegy

Not neccesarily, since David Achorah stages alot of his acts. I wouldn't advise anyone to take everything he says or follow his guidlines in books:rolleyes:

Good and bad experiences happen all the time in no particular order. You just have to learn from these experiences. The more bad happening to you over good aspects, is because your life is attracting it more. Negative and positive is the duality of life. Just because more bad things happen to you than others for example does not mean that you are higher up on the spiritual realm. That is balony. The important thing is that you are learning from "A" experience.

I cannot stand that man...... He's is totally corrupted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Bigeasyyeah if that question was addressed to me, I dont know how to do this - but I never suggested such in the first place.
    Have you confused 'elevate' with 'evaluate' by any chance?

Bigeasyyeah if that question was addressed to me, I dont know how to do this - but I never suggested such in the first place.
    Have you confused 'elevate' with 'evaluate' by any chance?

My question was addressing you hence my quoting you in my post.
    I in turn never stated that you suggested anything.
    The reason I asked the question was, for one to ELEVATE their spiritual nature one should be aware of the state of ones spiritual nature.That is why I asked did you know how to EVALUATE ones spiritual state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

The 'next world' is mingled and blended with this one.
    We cannot physically see theinhabitants simply because their vibrational rate differs from ours, a bit like dogs being able to sniff and hear things which we cannot. This position is entirely natural and operates throughout the Universe.

Folk in that world are able to see and come very close to us without our knowing, especially by thought. The Law of Attraction still applies at all times. There is nothing to fear.

It is?

• Advertisement
Advertisement