Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller/Psychic in Dun na Hinse Co. Clare

Options
  • 19-04-2009 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I heard a while back from someone (cant remember who) that there is a very good fortune teller/psychic (once again, my memory fails to remember which it was) who lives in Dun na Hinse. I do know that she's a woman, but I haven't been able to find any information on the net about her or even her specific location or phone number. I was wondering does anybody know of her and/or how I could get in touch with her as I'd like to get a reading done for my birthday in June as at almost 20 years old I have no idea what direction to take in my life.

Also if anybody has been to her I'd love to hear your reactions and what you thought of her and if any predictions came true.

Thanks very much in advance.

Jafin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Hi,

Her name is Anna - PM sent with details

• Registered Users Posts: 1 disglos

Hi Anna

I had great readings from you in the past but I lost your number. I was wondering are you still doing reading and was there anyway of doing a reading by phone as I live in north Galway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 homan34

Is she good in this field.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 How ya

Hi,
    New to this. Don't really know what to do. I went to her a few years ago really good. Do not have her number anymore my friend really wants to go see her now. Is there any chance someone could PM her number to me please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 john_r892

Hi. I'm from Co. Clare and Ive heard about a fortune teller I think her name is Emma in Dun Na Hinse in Ennis. Im just wondering can you pm me her details if someone knows them? Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 daenis50

Hi all if anybody has the number for that lady Anna who does the readings could you please send it on to me. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eneerg

Hi Jafin,

Did you get the details of the fortune teller “Anna” in Ennis ?

I am intrested in having a reading done

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eneerg

Yes please share her details with me too. Thank you

Advertisement