Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 grenade shells for sale

Options
  • 18-04-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

[SIZE=+0]clearing out my grenades there is three kings arms grenades the red ones they all fire but there but gas leaks from a couple of them so need new rubber seals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]the other three are the pom plastic grenades one of which you can mix 6mm and 8mm bbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]I [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]want to sell the lot for €110 [/SIZE]

thanks

forsalemisc023new.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

how many bb's they hold?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

the poms hold 54 6mm and 68mm + 48 each in the other two. these shells work well in cold conditions,

the kings armds shells hold 120 rounds each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

How muck you looking for for the th two 56 6mm ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Superbrogie

I'll take the lot for 100 euro if posted to Sligo? How will you accept payment?

I'll take the lot for 100 euro if posted to Sligo? How will you accept payment?

hi i can do €100 posted. I prefer paypal. just pm me and we can arrange thanks

john

• Advertisement

PM'd seller.

johnboyire wrote: »
    [SIZE=+0]clearing out my grenades there is three kings arms grenades the red ones they all fire but there but gas leaks from a couple of them so need new rubber seals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]the other three are the pom plastic grenades one of which you can mix 6mm and 8mm bbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]I [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]want to sell the lot for €110 [/SIZE]

thanks

forsalemisc023new.jpg

gas leaks from a couple of them so need new rubber seals- Only one works out of six, a couple is 2.

gas leaks from a couple of them so need new rubber seals- Only one works out of six, a couple is 2.

are you re-setting the trigger at the bottom before you put gas in? i test fired all of them before posting.

Ya resetting triggers for all, leakage in 2 of them are from the top valves, and the other 3 are the other seals.

Advertisement