Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest .ie reseller?

Options
  • 18-04-2009 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

I am looking forward to buy a .ie domain, was wondering what is the cheapest reseller ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I think its letshost.ie ? at 17.99

I'm using blacknight.ie at 19.95 for mine :) and I host a good few of my sites with them

EDIT: I think letshost.ie charge you to make changes to your DNS (where you want it to point) ... blacknight don't and have you full control over the domains A records CNAME .. MX .. and so on records

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The more reputable one's are around the same price, in my experience it's always much easier to keep domain portfolio's with a single host.

That's not to say to say don't shop around, but transferring domains from cheap suppliers has always been difficult for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

zAbbo wrote: »
    That's not to say to say don't shop around, but transferring domains from cheap suppliers has always been difficult for me.

IE domains don't require interaction with the current provider just proof (ie the email address associated with the domain and the code)

.com's on the other hand *grumbles about one crowd that charge to move them*

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭gagomes

cheers fellas!

I will look at the blacknight one! :-)

Advertisement