Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkwell Tattoo???

Options
  • 18-04-2009 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

was checing them out online and just wondering of anyones experiences of them. any feedback would be greatly appreciated:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

john in there is great. i really really like his work... one of my favourites being this one, done for popecatepetal. he did one for my ex-housemate too, and that turned out quite the very excellent.

personally, i love inkwell, and wouldnt have a problem recommending john to most people. not so sure about teh other artists there, but would definitely recommend john.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I like that tattoo too, but I guess I'm biased:P

I've also had work done by Mark the piercer there - a pair of moon dragons (from discworld) on my feet. They're quite simple, just lines and shading in black and grey, but I'm very pleased with them. Mark isn't as proficient as John though, so I'd reccommend John for the complicated stuff, especially colour.

good luck, enjoy, and post pics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 indoroids

where can i find john ? address ? phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

indoroids wrote: »
    where can i find john ? address ? phone number?

Ever heard of google?
    http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=inkwell+tattoo+dublin

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

got a booking in there tomorrow but i forgot to get the name of the artist, it was a lad with long hair. Must say i was very impressed with what he had to say about what i wanted and gave some great advice. Having te first sitting of 2 tomorrow evening so hopefully ill be able to post up the results in a few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 AmyTakesPhotos

Yeah John has done two amazing tattoos on me,
    A Pin up down the entire side of my torso and two big blue roses on my other side.
    He puts u at ease and his work is incredible
    Really nice guy too!
    When I get money Ill be going back to him for my sleeve :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

ludermor wrote: »
    got a booking in there tomorrow but i forgot to get the name of the artist, it was a lad with long hair. Must say i was very impressed with what he had to say about what i wanted and gave some great advice. Having te first sitting of 2 tomorrow evening so hopefully ill be able to post up the results in a few weeks

That was Mark, hes also runs the V piercing studio there

Advertisement