Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you playing at the moment?

Options
  • 17-04-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

I know this question gets asked a lot, but haven't seen it in a while and since I always have a horrible feeling everyone is on a better deal than me, I like to check this stuff out periodically :D/:(.

So where are you, what stakes and why? If you fancied telling us your roll too I'd appreciate it (another thing I like to keep an eye on!)

I'm at iPoker 100NL. For the last month at William Hill to avail of the many bonuses they had when switching to iP. Going to move to Dirty Stack (also iP) next week I think when those bonuses end because I have been offered a good deal there and think it's the best I'll get at iP. For the previous year I was at Noble (a very boring but fairly reliable iP skin).

I have no great desire to leave iP as I'm not sure there's a better mix of game quality + rb/vip/bonus deal out there.

I play semi-pro (2k hands a day 5-8 tabling) and my roll is about 50BI's. Really, really want to get it up to 60 - 70 though.

Oh, and iP must die, obv.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

Havent played poker seriously in months. Just play low to mid buy-in MTTs and .50/1 or 1/2 recreationally nowadays on Ipoker (Boyles). Played a small bit on Pokerstars over the last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

I have no great desire to leave iP as I'm not sure there's a better mix of game quality + rb/vip/bonus deal out there.

So what kind of deal are you currently gettin on your new skin pm me if you dont wish to say here.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

Is it possible to secure RB and deposit bonus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

http://www.pokerloyaltyinfo.com/ is a new site that compares the legitimate ipoker offers.

It is attached to an affiliate business, so the mods may think it's not appropriate to post the link.

NB it isn't my site and I have no links with it, just find it useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Trying to Grind sngs on i poker but ive been terrible lately! Im playing on boyles !

So tempted to try and play mtts feel its my best game by far but the loyalty bonuses just wouldnt clear quick enough!

Playing a small bit on stars would love to be able to just play mtts there but only been able to 4 table kills me !

• Advertisement
Advertisement