Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Patrick in Eastenders

Options
  • 17-04-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi, I missed Eastenders a while back and I still can't figure out the story with the guy that made friends with Patrick. I gather that the guy killed Patricks fiance years ago but there seems to be more to it than that. Also, what did the young guy (Chelsea's boyfriend) have to do with it? Can someone explain please?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I'll try and herlp you as best I can Tupins.

Basically, he was the one that fired the bomb through the window and killed Patrick's fiance. He's now dying so he wanted to redeem himself and say sorry for what he had done. Theo, Chelsea's boyfriend, was roped into the plot by him pretending that he wanted to write a book. He (Edward Woodward) confessed all last week and Patrick threw him out of the house. I still don't know where they are going with this storyline, but it doesn't seem like it's over yet.

Hope that helped?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Have fast forwarded through most of this storyline. Don't know what the point of it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I don't think that anyone does seem to see the point of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

i just ignored this story line really didnt care

Advertisement