Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Magnet advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Bellies

Hi there,

I have a small bit of experience with these magnets, they can only be placed on square panels. e.g Van (side panels and doors etc) If there is a dip/groove on the door, the magnet cannot be placed here.

Two people are required to place them on to the van/car and if done incorrectly the magnets can damage the paint work. Another problem is that you might have to remove them at night, once word gets out you'll find kids will take them for the laugh, some laugh when your paying out 250e +...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

I bought the bigger size ones from vistaprint,they are a good idea but when i got them and put them on the van I realised how tacky they look so never used them.They won't damage your paint if you have some cop on,ie: wipe the surface of the magnet before sticking it on and make sure the surface of the vehicle is clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Hi there,

The place I work makes these magnetic signs up for people.

Personally I think vinyl stickers/wraps are better unless you need them taken off sometimes (ie if you are a driving instructeo by day and a taxi by night)

There are two types of vinyl that we use: one is for short term promotional stuff and the other is for long term use.

here are some examples of the vinyl stickers: CDM_Web2.jpg VisionSignsGraphics.jpg

If you have any questions about magnetics or vinyls I can help you with just let me know!

Advertisement