Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hens Night in Kilkenny

Options
  • 17-04-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Have this posted in the weddings forum as well, apologies for the double post but am hoping somebody can help us out quickly...

Hi All,
    Am really hoping that somebody can help my fiancee out of a little jam. She is chief bridesmaid for her best friend and the hens party is this weekend in Kilkenny.
    She ordered a bunch of stuff from Hen party.ie on Wednesday.. yes a bit late but was guaranteed delivery today... however nothing has arrived yet and she has to make a move to kilkenny now.

What she ordered is all the stuff that goes along with the main night such as the big L plate, veils and all those other little party bits and bobs.

I was hoping if anybody knew of any shops in Kilkenny that she could go to on Saturday that sells this type of stuff?

Really any help will be appreciated, google isn't helping much at the moment!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

theres one at johns bridge hullaballooo i think its still open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

ECOLOGICAL wrote: »

Cheers dude, will pass the name of that place onto her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

ECOLOGICAL wrote: »

Was just on the phone to them, have everything that's needed. Cheers again

Advertisement