Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Grant

Options
  • 16-04-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am currently working full time and interested in studying full time as a mature student.

My main concern is whether i will be able to afford it as i currently have loans, rent and bills to pay, like everyone else.

If anyone can give me a rough idea of how much the grants are, whether they are soley for the course itself or if they also provide a weekly income. I will need to find out if i can cover my expenses before i even begin to excite myself about studying again :)

Any info would be much appreciated.

Or even if anyoe knows of who i can go and speak to about this type of thing (maybe something similar to guidence councilor??)

Thanks agian

Advertisement