Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were all going on a, errrm, summer holiday?

Options
  • 16-04-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

des, feel free to lock this if you dont think its a benifit to us. just an idea, a thread to keep tabs with who is going to miss what games due to travel/holidays. i know its not going to be fool proof (injuries/work/late hols etc etc need to be added in), but people will have holidays already booked, so they will know when they are away. for me, looks like im going to miss 7 games, being shipped off with work.

Tue 5/5 19:15 WES2 Roys Rovers - defo missing this, as is art and mick.
    Tue 12/5 20:15 WES1 Ravenhill - defo missing this
    Tue 19/5 21:15 WES1 TBA11aSideTeam3 - prob missing with work, awaiting confirmation. *though this could be a week off anyway.
    Tue 26/5 21:15 WES1 Glenwood Rovers - prob missing with work, awaiting confirmation.
    Tue 2/6 20:15 WES2 Ketamine Rovers - prob missing with work, awaiting confirmation.
    Tue 9/6 19:15 WES1 The full irish - prob missing with work, awaiting confirmation.
    Tue 16/6 20:15 WES1 Shackthar Senseless - defo missing this

also means im going to miss the business end of the grass season.

so, who else is going to be away for games?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Got work in DCU for 6 weeks in summer which means I'll miss 5 or 6 games due to the fact I've to be around in the evenings. Sucks. Also with the delayed kick off of the season I miss the last game as I'm going interailing for 5 weeks.

Advertisement