Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripper in Kilkenny

Options
  • 16-04-2009 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I know Kilkenny people mightn't like the thoughts of this but I'm organising my friend's hen night for a Saturday night in Kilkenny and I'm wondering is there anywhere to have a stripper? It's going to be a surprise and we're not having a function room or anything, and I wouldn't think any of the pubs would allow a stripper so just wondering what to do?? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

don't worry ya won't need to pay for stripper theres plenty of easy targets at weekend whod strip for red bull and vodka :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Breathnach's on John street on two of the maybe 4 occasions I have even been in there have had a stripper for someone's birthday.

You might want to check though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Giggy

Thanks fabbydabby, I was beginning to lose hope ;)

Advertisement