Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6'4 and 6'6 board for sale

Options
  • 16-04-2009 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

6'4" Shallow Reef in perfect condition.
    6'4" 18 3/4 2 1/2 €180

6'6" Hurricane recently repaired this is a serious board €80 both boards come with fcs fins and a leash.

See pics of each board attached.

Based in Limerick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 stupidbaby

Alright Cormac - what kind of condition is the 6'6 board in - how bad was the ding?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 wavefinder

stupidbaby wrote: »
    Alright Cormac - what kind of condition is the 6'6 board in - how bad was the ding?!

The board is good to get back into the water I had it fixed by one of the guys riding Aileens. It's well worth checking out for €80 you can't go wrong. Let me know what you think!!

Soon,
    C.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Hey man, what are the dimensions of the hurricane board?
    i see in the picture the nose is broken off the hurricane board, have you stuck on a new nose since, is that the repair that was done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 wavefinder

Decos wrote: »
    Hey man, what are the dimensions of the hurricane board?
    i see in the picture the nose is broken off the hurricane board, have you stuck on a new nose since, is that the repair that was done?

Hey, sorry but I sold the hurricane last night. Give me a shout if you would like to have a look at the 6'4" board would sell it for €175 It's in perfect condition.

Soon.

Advertisement