If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery to Limerick?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

slemons wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I was just wondering about much and how long delivery of this Panasonic to Limerick would take?
    http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=PANA-TXP42X10

It seems to be a very good TV even though it doesnt have 1080p...
    Thanks for the help
    John

Hiya Slemons,

thanks for your post and we hope to have that TV back into stock on Friday.

Limerick deliveries leave on Wednesdays so you would have an order on or before Friday 24th.

However at present as this TV is in short supply we are not shipping it and as per the UK site it's in-store collection only - if you would like me to reserve one for collection please just drop me a line and I'll get it sorted for you.

Just one note - this TV is a UK model and does not have MPEG4 however if you use SKY, Freesat or NTL digital this will not be an issue for you!

Thanks again for the post and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.