Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant

Options
  • 15-04-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

howdy folks,

Besides all the restaurants in Portarlington, where is Great to eat in Porlaoise or Tullamore?? The girlfriends 30th coming up :rolleyes: and we have an extremely FUSSY eater I.E only steak well done kinda man coming with us, no chinese, indian or italian......yes I know!!! He is impossible!! The rest of us will eat anything/anywhere!! :D

thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

stan1979 wrote: »
    howdy folks,

Besides all the restaurants in Portarlington, where is Great to eat in Porlaoise or Tullamore?? The girlfriends 30th coming up :rolleyes: and we have an extremely FUSSY eater I.E only steak well done kinda man coming with us, no chinese, indian or italian......yes I know!!! He is impossible!! The rest of us will eat anything/anywhere!! :D
    thanks a million

The Lemon tree should suffice..
    most of the good restaurants I know in POrtloaise have an ethnic twist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭lisaloo

definatly the steak house beside the heritage hotel. Lovely, ummmmmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Yeah Kelly's Foundry is great. Seasons in the top square is good too.

Advertisement