Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TENNIS- Monte-Carlo ATP Masters - Rafael Nadal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice shots ya jammy git getting to Monte Carlo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

kensutz wrote: »
    Nice shots ya jammy git getting to Monte Carlo :D
    Hi Ken
    Its nice here in Monte Carlo, I was here last year, and I think next year I'll come back again. I know alot of people here. The French are so nice ;);) wink wink!!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

3 and 4 are great shots, so so sharp too.
    I take it your a pro? :p

3 and 4 are great shots, so so sharp too.
    I take it your a pro? :p

I think I need to take more pics of tennis, before I'd call myself a PRO....:)

Today I was just testing out settings on my New Camera, so I did not take too many images, as I was with the lads from Canon from time to time...

Tomorrow will be a long day at tennis :( alot of games on tomorrows list :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

1st and 3rd are superb, the other two wouldnt float my boat. Nice work when you can get it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Lovely photos, and twice as nice when you can get out of wet, miserable Irish weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

Amazing !!

I hope to get to the WTA tournament here in Bazrcelona this June ...

what camera/lens did you use ?

fantastic shots...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Lovely work if you can get it.. Cracking set of shots.. What gear you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Is that the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8?
    Great results!

Paulw wrote: »
    Lovely photos, and twice as nice when you can get out of wet, miserable Irish weather.
    Paul, Its VERY VERY wet here today, I am very wet after walking a few mets up the road!!

Its like Ireland here

• Advertisement

City-Exile wrote: »
    Is that the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8?
    Great results!

Yes thats with 120-300 Sigma.... I think today I will use a 400 2.8, but for tennis alot of people use a 300 or 70-200 mm lenses

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Cracking shots lad. I especially like the expressions in 1 & 3 and the muscle tone in the lower arm. Jammy sod getting the sunshine :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

irish147 wrote: »
    Paul, Its VERY VERY wet here today, I am very wet after walking a few mets up the road!!

Its like Ireland here

I don't feel so depressed now, for some reason. :rolleyes:

Still, it's always nice to be away, especially when you can get such good photos.

Paulw wrote: »
    I don't feel so depressed now, for some reason. :rolleyes:

Still, it's always nice to be away, especially when you can get such good photos.

Still no play here due to the rain, looks like its going to be wet most of the week, last year it was 30+C and great sun!!

Tennis is not a bad sport, when its wet you just look out of the window! and drink tea!!

Thanks.....
    3447388494_3d91228f67.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

irish147 wrote: »
    when its wet you just look out of the window! and drink tea!!
    [\quote]

Drink tea !!! and looking out windows !!! sound like my granny - did you say you get paid for such frivolity :eek:

Advertisement