Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood pellet boiler users

Options
  • 15-04-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently working on a research project that looks at emissions from domestic heating boilers. Overall we will be focusing on gas, oil and wood pellet central heating boilers, but for the moment I'm just looking at wood pellets. I need to gather data from boilers in the field, so I was wondering if there's anyone out there in the Dublin/Kildare/Meath/Wicklow area with a pellet boiler (preferably Gerkros, but any type will do) that would let me put a data logger on it to record usage patterns?

The probe is simply clipped onto the flue, there is no damage whatsoever to the boiler and doesn't affect boiler performance at all. I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to volunteer.
    Thanks,
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Stehpen I've got a gerkros boiler you could clip on you data logger to if you want,the only problem is its in Mayo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Evergreen

Hi Stephen, I can get you a boiler in any of those areas you mentioned. They are ETA boilers though.

PM me if you are interested

Advertisement