Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bluetooth connection

Options
  • 15-04-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

don't know if this is the right thread but here goes, i have just bought a new phone the samsung sgh-u600, when connecting to my bluetooth car kit it
    does not automatically connect like my old motorola used to, i need to pair it each time. the car kit is built in to radio, car is a ford focus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lancerwall

bring it to the person that fitted your handsfree. had the same problem with the new phone i got brought it into the man that fitted the kit and he knew exactly what settings had to be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Somewhere in your blueetooth settings (you might have to go into setting son your phone relating to the car radio) and itll be along the lines of authorisation. So anything that wants you to automatically authorise functions relating to your car, turn it on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You might have to set the bluetooth device to be a "trusted device", or something similar.

Some of the slightly less mainstream phone brands aren't that intuitive (the two Korean brands in particular).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Ya, it's more the phone than the car I'd say. You need to setup auto-connect on the phone

Advertisement