If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TX-SR876

Options
  • 15-04-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Just a small token of appreciation to John and Ash for providing me with home entertainment nirvana.

The TX-SR876 is absolutely outstanding!

Fantastic people to deal with , I'll definately be shopping with you guys again.

Thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Lovely amp, what speakers/sub are you running?
    How much if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Talking about AV amps any movement on some new stock john?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nudging closer prisoner!

Onkyo 307 now in stock at just £229.95
    Onkyo 876 back in stock in Silver at £699.95
    Denon AVR1509 in stock at £219.95
    Pioneer VSX818 in stock at £169.95
    Denon AVR2309 in stock at £599.95
    Denon AVR2809 in stock at £749.95
    Pioneer VSXLX51 in stock at £799.95

More coming soon!

Thanks for the post and Hootini I hope you enjoy the 876!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

I bought an 876 form John as well as a monitor audio bronze speaker set up. The deal I got at the time was awesome and the sound from the set up is super. I have them connected to a panny blu-ray and a Marantz CD5003 cd player which along with a samsumg 46" tv completes my set up. I would highly recommend the 876 and monitor audio bronze speakers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.