Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Portfolio

Options
  • 15-04-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me the main headings or blocks that I need to cover in my construction studies portfolio such as Intro, Research etc. I'm only starting now and I'm F*****d I'd say. Help really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

wasn't the report due on feb 6th?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CLOSE

What? I'm talking about the write up for your project. Like I made a model of an art gallery and I have to do like a 30 page write up on it but I don't know all the headings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

pm me your email address and i'll send you the headings from mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CLOSE

Sent and cheers.

I'm just trying to upload it now for you. I'll send on my whole report and you can look through it and take what you need. Also will you give me some feedback on it i'm not sure how good or bad it is!!

I've no problem helpin you out cause I was f*cked to up until a few weeks ago so i know how it feels:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 CrazyirishBoy

Hey i am in the same boat, only starting today. Alan could you upload them to me too, would be appreciated. I did just find quite a handy site there. http://homepage.tinet.ie/~abbeynet/const_portfolio.htm
    Also, our construction teacher hastn't helped at all with what we got to put in it.

Hey i am in the same boat, only starting today. Alan could you upload them to me too, would be appreciated. I did just find quite a handy site there. http://homepage.tinet.ie/~abbeynet/const_portfolio.htm
    Also, our construction teacher hastn't helped at all with what we got to put in it.

will you pm me your email

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CrazyirishBoy

Ok, just sent it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I don't think there are any set headings really. It's very open.

I made an electric guitar last year and these were my headings:

1. Choosing the project
    2. Design
    3. Working Drawing
    4. Body
    5. Neck
    6. Electronics
    7. Finishing
    8. Photos
    9. Health and Safety
    10. Experiments
    11. Evaluation
    12. Acknowledgements

Check her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Diarmsquid wrote: »
    I don't think there are any set headings really. It's very open.

I made an electric guitar last year and these were my headings:

1. Choosing the project
    2. Design
    3. Working Drawing
    4. Body
    5. Neck
    6. Electronics
    7. Finishing
    8. Photos
    9. Health and Safety
    10. Experiments
    11. Evaluation
    12. Acknowledgements

Check her out

Nice!!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 deligal

Hi, just wondering. I am helping a friend do his project for construction studies. What experiment could you do for an attic conversion and where might I get them.

Be very grateful for any advice. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,169 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Zombie thread, plus your 'friend' should do their own project.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement