Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in laytown??

Options
  • 15-04-2009 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

alright so heres the thing, my girlfriend is coming up to dublin from kerry for the weekend and ive to play a match in laytown on saturday afternoon for about 2 hours. just wondering is there any shopping centres or anything to keep her occupied while i play my match???? :D

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Tofu

A walk on the beach is about all there is to do in Laytown - although that can be very beautiful - depends on what she's into and the weather - she could go for a walk and then a coffee. Nearest shopping centre is Drogheda I think. I take it she doesn't want to watch her man demonstrate his talents on the pitch???? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tripi

there's an ecology centre, they have markets and grounds. here's a link http://www.meg.ie/?page_id=5#Markets

Advertisement