Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scanning passports in dublin

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My son is flying back to Dublin in June and he just revealed to me that he has an outstanding warrant for his arrest.(a minor charge)I`m wondering will they scan his passport going through customs or will they let him just walk on through because he has an Irish passport?I can remember the last time i flew home i walked straight through but that was a long time ago!Thanks for any help provided.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

they dont scan it but as a parent you should be encouraging him to go to the nearest police station as soon as possible after his return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm locking this thread due to the legal issues surrounding it. As said above, your son should go straight to the nearest police station when he arrives. We cannot give you advie on whether he will be allowed in to the country without being arrested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement