Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth Day: 10% off WWF Soft Toys at SoftandCuddly.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hold the metaphorical phone!

They're offering 10% off all WWF toys and there's not a Hulk Hogan, Jake The Snake Roberts or The Undertaker in sight? :eek:

I'll say good day to you sir! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Are Killer Bees endangered? Perhaps they do soft and cuddly B. Brian Blairs and Jumpin' Jim Bonzells...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

basquille wrote: »

They're offering 10% off all WWF toys and there's not a Hulk Hogan, Jake The Snake Roberts or The Undertaker in sight? :eek:

Hee hee :-)

WWF = World Wildlife Fund :-)

Maybe we should get some World Wrestling Federation soft toys... fair suggestion! Might fit in better on ToysOnline.ie though, we have a slight retro theme going on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

No such thing as World Wrestling Federation (WWF) anymore. It's World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) now.:rolleyes:

Really does taint the memories of people like Koko B. Ware. But then again, the WWE have got people like Kelly Kelly! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

47.jpg

and thats all i gotta say bout that!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

basquille wrote: »

Lol, beat me to it.

Should have got here earlier.

Advertisement