Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Models

Options
  • 14-04-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭

Hi All

does anyone know the names of the Terminator Models at the start/intro of T2?

I'm talking about the flying model and the Terminator that looks like a 20foot tall T1?

Cheers
    G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Jar_421

As far as anything i've read they don't have a specific model number. the ground tank like units were just called Hunter Killers and the flying one were called Aerial Hunter Killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Yeah to hell with what McG did to the Terminatorverse. Introducing stupid things like Mototerminators (what?) and human cyborgs (why?)

Terminators only had T-model numbers to differentiate between their faces and abilities. They should have come up with other titles: Eradicators, Annihhilators, Decimators---not bloody mototerminators!

Loved the purple lasers and deep blues and blacks of Cameron's future. McG's dusty greys= FAIL.

OT I know. But I needed a rant.

Advertisement