Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermostats Replacement

Options
  • 14-04-2009 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

I have a set of standard Robus thermostats which control my UFH, both upstairs and down. The UHF is heated by a modulating wood pellet boiler. These allow me to control temp output of floors but they dont allow me to program the different zones to come on at different times.

For example, I want to be able to keep bedrooms at 15 degrees during the day and give them a boost to 20 degrees from 9 - 12 in the evenings. I want to keep our living area at 15 during the day when we are gone and have it boost to 21 degrees at 5pm, so that when we return home at 6pm that the place is thermally comfortable.

So, can anybody recommend a good thermostat that can be retrofitted into the house?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bryston

check your pm's

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

Heatmiser do a 230v and a 12v prog stat. You should be able to find one to suit.

Advertisement