If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE40A756 v Samsung LE40B650

Options
  • 14-04-2009 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

hey can anyone help me decide on choosing witch tv is best?...also i am looking to buy either one from yous (40" 1080p)...if you have either one in stock i will be happy to purchase from yous as ive heard alot of good things about you service and price wise:cool:...if i want to buy either tv do i go to richersound.ie and do it their?or do i ring or something?sorry this is my 1st time:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

richersounds.ie has neither tvs.....john do u do these tvs? pixmania has a decend enough price but 70 euro delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi again Mark,the Samsung LE40 B650 is on the Richersounds.com site,you can order it from the Belfast store,there's a more comprehenisive selection than the .ie site there,as I said to you in H.E forum it's £820.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Invincible/Marko,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys - I'm still suffering after taking the weekend off!

Yep we will do the Sammy LE40B650 at £819.95 (in-store only) and we expect stock in again on Friday 17th.

Drop me a line if I can assist in any way and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

johnmc wrote: »
    Thanks Invincible/Marko,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys - I'm still suffering after taking the weekend off!

Yep we will do the Sammy LE40B650 at £819.95 (in-store only) and we expect stock in again on Friday 17th.

Drop me a line if I can assist in any way and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

na thats fine:D do u have this tele for order http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1924911/art/samsung/le40a756-lcd-television.html and when u say u have it for in store only do u mean the storein belfast or in dublin?...that 10% off for boardsies is preety nice man:D

Marko, 10% off those prices - Nice try! Wish we could!

We don't carry the LE40A756 and apologies but yes the B650 is in-store Belfast collection only at the moment - however that could change if stock frees up!

Thanks again and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

johnmc wrote: »
    Marko, 10% off those prices - Nice try! Wish we could!

We don't carry the LE40A756 and apologies but yes the B650 is in-store Belfast collection only at the moment - however that could change if stock frees up!

ATB,

John Mc

but didnt i read that for boardsies their is 10% off everything?

Marko & Boardies,

sorry to be a joy killer but I have to address this one!

We honestly don't have the margin available to offer a blanket 10% discount from Richer Sounds - however we can (and do ) offer Boardies 10% discouint on almost everything purchased from The Philips Shop.

If you are looking for a specific product - you can always pitch us for a price (part of the job!) and we will do our very best for Boardies - however honestly in RS we just cannot offer a Blanket 10% off...

ATB

John McKiljoy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.