Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom MP5-K, Baby Hicappa, and some bits,

Options
  • 13-04-2009 11:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

This is a custom build of mine thats taking up space, has been built from the ground up with a tuned up gearbox and high speed TM motor, Classic Army metal body, Firefox 8.4 battery but the gun is modded to accept a 9.6 if needed. Gaurder hopup, new selector which eliminates the semi problem some of these types have. The ROF is really good and it fires in or around 320fps. Comes with the dropleg holster 5 200rd hicaps.
    €195
    3137727355_374f5d863e.jpg

WE baby hicappa pistol,
    This has very little use at all really, some slight wear on the left side but fires great and has a nice kick.
    €85

2047645583_bc9509af6e.jpg

6 M4/M16 Stanag high caps,
    1 x VFC,
    3 x G&G,
    2 x Dboys,

€50

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Hi Masada,

I'll take the 6 M4/M16 Stanag high caps at asking please. I'm in dublin also so can collect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Cool, I'll PM ya then,

Mags sold to cdb. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Was the MP5-K replica a Galaxy to start with mate,,,,if so is it still running the stock bushings.

Parts of it are galaxy mate,
    its running on 6mm metal bushings, i think their made by modify or promethuis. cant remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Cheers Masada, sent a reply there to sort out collection. sound out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

mp5k

if the mp5k is 195 ill buy it.. can i get it off you on thursday?? im in dublin

Yep, its 195,
    Sold to ps3man pending payment. :)

Masada wrote: »
    WE baby hicappa pistol,
    This has very little use at all really, some slight wear on the left side but fires great and has a nice kick.
    €85

2047645583_bc9509af6e.jpg

Anyone for the Baby hicappa slingbacker? lowered to 80 squid. fires great and kicks hard, it'll leave bruises on yore buds enall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Anyone for the Baby hicappa slingbacker? lowered to 80 squid. fires great and kicks hard, it'll leave bruises on yore buds enall :)

tempted.....hhow many rounds does it hold? i have a hicappa dragon and it eats the gas, will this be the same?

no its always been good on gas, it has a lighter slide than the dragon so thats probably gonna help. i think the mag capacity is 24

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jaya Van Maele

Swap all for my hfc desert eagle

Sorry., im not a fan of the deagle. :)

MP5 was handed over today, ps3man, your pleasure to deal with. thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Offer €60 for the WE baby hicappa pistol

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

I am interesting. how about €75

80 and you have yoself a deal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

i'll offer 80 can collect tomorrow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

is it still for sale?

Advertisement