Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to buy wood, dublin, northside.. where?

Options
  • 13-04-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

hi... i need to buy wood poles... bit of spare time on my hands... gonna build a jungle gym out my back...

so, need wood poles... anyone know a garden centre close to raheny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

bacon? wrote: »
    hi... i need to buy wood poles... bit of spare time on my hands... gonna build a jungle gym out my back...

so, need wood poles... anyone know a garden centre close to raheny?

There's a small garden centre on the howth road near Topaz/Texaco (opp end to Raheny village), but I'm not sure they sell poles? Otherwsie try Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle, or there are several Builder Providers near/behind Tayto in Coolock including Chadwicks, Woodies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭bacon?

There's a small garden centre on the howth road near Topaz/Texaco (opp end to Raheny village), but I'm not sure they sell poles? Otherwsie try Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle, or there are several Builder Providers near/behind Tayto in Coolock including Chadwicks, Woodies etc.

cool, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

I've used Larry's DIY in Drumcondra before and found them good. No connection.

Advertisement