Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie beer

Options
  • 13-04-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭

If there were a Zombie beer, ie homebrew, what would you suggest it be like?

Dark? Light? Malty? Hoppy? Only natural ingredients please:)

Bout time to start a batch at home and thought it might be fun to try and experiment.

Ideally it would be drinkable also:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    If there were a Zombie beer, ie homebrew, what would you suggest it be like?

Dark? Light? Malty? Hoppy? Only natural ingredients please:)

Bout time to start a batch at home and thought it might be fun to try and experiment.

Ideally it would be drinkable also:)
    it'll be chunky ^_^
    prolly a little bit heavy.... not guinness heavy though
    honestly I'd expect it to be a bitter, like cashel.... but with more of a bite ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I think it already exists

Brains

Also with them sponsoring the Welsh rugby team it makes me think they are zombies everytime I see them on the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Heh... nice. Dig the Brains name. Actually was thinking of that already.

Brains Beer
    Zombie Grog
    Lurching Lite
    Survivor Swill
    Survivor Stout

Have pics or zombies, weapons, or whatever under each bottle cap...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I think they invented one already. Every Friday and Saturday at 3am I see loads of people walking around looking like zombies. Not actual zombies, just looking like zombies.

Advertisement