Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potato Grow Bag @ Lidl from 13th April 09 (while stocks last)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

I went to Lidl today and there was 0 stock, that will learn me to be posting stuff here!

The manager said there was a queue to buy it before the doors opened, it and the tomato hanging basket.

Its a great way to get people in the door I suppose and spend a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SoldOut

These were gone when I got in as well but I managed to see one in a womans trolley and they were already filled with compost and had the potatoes growing in them, they were about 2 foot tall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I got one in Lidl yesterday. Should be interesting to see how, or if they grow and how they taste.

They only had about 8 plants at the store I went to, but by the time I was leaving, there were only 2 lieft...and that was 40 minutes after the doors had opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭John32c

Lads instead you can use old dustbins/office bins/bigger size flower pots/the old bigger style shopping bags-just ensure there are drainage holes in them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

John32c wrote: »
    Lads instead you can use old dustbins/office bins/bigger size flower pots/the old bigger style shopping bags-just ensure there are drainage holes in them...

could you use an old coal sack?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I saw some of these in B&Q a couple of weeks ago, they might still have some.

Advertisement