Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space is it real??

Options
  • 12-04-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is space real or is just made up by the goverment????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Are you for real?

Jaysus, theres not much actual astronomy discussion going on in this forum of late. Its all idiots like this or posts about aliens building the moon and building bases inside its hollow sphere........:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I can't imagine that this is anything more than some guy who has become astray from some non-scientific forum and who now just wants to incite us to become angry over his comment (or something along thise line... ...).

In answer to your question - hairy hole - yes, space IS just made-up by the government. Now go back to baby-infants and try to listen in class this time.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

hairy hole wrote: »

I wouldn't trust our Government to come up with an idea as good as space to be honest! That would require imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

maybe the sky is just a really big screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 keyboard 1

hairy hole wrote: »

Yes:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ok thats a really stupid question. Of course its real. If there is nothing there that means its just space. Tis not empty but it is space. If ya know what I mean.

Is space real lol. No one sec I just walk over to the moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jimmy Mcnulty

maybe the sky is just a really big screen
    +1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement