Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange ipoker issue?

Options
  • 12-04-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

Anyone else with ipoker probs at the min..

I was sitting at 3 tables with about 1 k on the tables and had broken even for the session..

after leaving the tables the 1 k hasn't returned to my account.. I'm still waiting on support..

I've logged out and back in again with no problems... except missing 1 k

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

Yup, I had this at William Hill yesterday, although under slightly different circumstances in that it was during a crash/server glitch. I sat out of all my tables cause I was so frustrated with the stop/start of the play. For about half an hour afterwards my balance was shy a couple of BI's. Eventually the money re-appeared.

Hope it sorts itself out for you - I'm sure it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

seems to be working it's way back... 1 buy in is now back in my account after 20 mins...
    still missing about 700 but I'm sure it will reappear

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker must die...

still missing 1 buy in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I am missing money also. Went to cash table history feature in the cashier. There is one table where iPoker says I cashed out $0 which was clearly a mistake as the WINS collumn is greater than the BETS collumn and I brought $107 to the table. I'm missing about $125.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Been on to support. They said they "refreshed" my account, whatever that means. I got my mony back now.

still waiting for support but looking back at my cashier and like you checking the wins and bet colums it's pretty clear... guess I'll just wait and see... it's the exact ammount of 294.35 is missing now which is the exact ammount I had at at table bravo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Whether it's bad beats or 'refreshing' issues they find a way to screw you out of your money somehow :)

and almost 2 hours later they return it... wd wp ty ipoker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I read the title and thought you were going to say everything was working fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

This was a known issue yesterday. Sorted now.

Advertisement