Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Tv

Options
  • 12-04-2009 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone know where i could get a outdoor tv, or the cases for them, ya know the ones you would see in a pub smooking area etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Not allowed smoke in your own house any more, eh? In answer to your question, I don't know but you could ask publicans where they get theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Yes....no smooking in the house now at least it dosent affect me, its just where doing up the back yard and as we use it alot so a tv would be handy. Will ask the publicians

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

http://www.panteltv.com/

+ 1000's of other suppliers found on Google

• Registered Users Posts: 41 etab

Did you ever actually buy one, interested in getting one myself for an outdoor event.
    Thanks.:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

etab wrote: »
    Did you ever actually buy one, interested in getting one myself for an outdoor event.

Strippers would probably make more of an impact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Why would anyone want a tv in their back passage?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

etab wrote: »

Nope still on the look out, will prob just put a TV in a waterproof case tingy insted

Advertisement