Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorts and Leggings??

Options
  • 12-04-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Was planning on wearing a friend's dress out tonight..but its like a size too big and I've worn everything else in my wardrobe..so I was gonna wear white shorts with either black leggings or heavy black tights and a top??
    Or is that an 80s mistake??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

no. possibly be the tights would be ok but probably not. definitely not the leggings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Good grief no. White shorts with BLACK leggings, my lord!

Shorts with leggings would not go anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

no...no...no...no- i wore tights under denim shorts when I was like 12,13- thought I was cool- definitely not! and that would have been the early 90's!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

do you only wear things in your wardrobe once? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

White short...Fail
    White shorts with black leggings..ultimate fail..

IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Dont do it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭miaowsky

so what did you end up wearing?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 just curious

goose1 wrote: »
    Was planning on wearing a friend's dress out tonight..but its like a size too big and I've worn everything else in my wardrobe..so I was gonna wear white shorts with either black leggings or heavy black tights and a top??
    Or is that an 80s mistake??

So what did you wear? You were going to wear a top( what colour?) what kind of hairstyle have you? Me personaly, would never wear black tights with a pair of white shorts as it is a teen look as you said from the 80s hopefully never to be seen again :(

Advertisement