Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Verdict - Are The Brian's Eunuchs?

Options
  • 11-04-2009 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Truly, Boards.ie is turning into "Little China". It is perfectly legitimate to ask on a political forum whether little Brian (Brian L) and Bigger Brian (aka BIFFO) have the necessary equipment to run the country. Yet it seems that all discussion on this important topic is to be censored.

So what's the verdict then? Eunuchs or Real Men?
    Quickly, before the censorship starts all over again.

(For those following the Has Brian proved he's no Eunuch? thread, sorry I couldn't continue to contribute. The wraiths got to me. :()

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭Hillel

OldFFail wrote: »
    Truly, Boards.ie is turning into "Little China". It is perfectly legitimate to ask on a political forum whether little Brian (Brian L) and Bigger Brian (aka BIFFO) have the necessary equipment to run the country. Yet it seems that all discussion on this important topic is to be censored.

So what's the verdict then? Eunuchs or Real Men?
    Quickly, before the censorship starts all over again.

(For those following the Has Brian proved he's no Eunuch? thread, sorry I couldn't continue to contribute. The wraiths got to me. :()

I agree with Bruce Arnold in his article http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/lenihans-crisis-budget-was-political-and-cowardly-1705939.html
    "The Budget is political and cowardly. It has not taken a balanced view because Cowen and his party, despite their gross irresponsibility, are still focusing on the local and European elections and avoiding the kind of decisions that are needed."

I think the answer to OldFFails question is self-evident!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

This is a duplicate thread. I have no idea why OldFFail feels he/she can't continue to contribute on the other thread he started, and I'll remind him that discussion of moderation is something that takes place in Feedback.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement