Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED:dboys 300rd mag for M4

Options
  • 11-04-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

is there anybody out there who is willing to sell one black dboys m4 mag 300rd.
    (someone who would be willing to accept postal order or even to bring it up to red barn airsoft next saturday for an exchange of 5 euro)

has to be in good condition

P.S could someone remind how much a postal order is.

mle1324:)

___________________________________________________________________________________

OFF THE RECORD ON THE QT AND A VERY HUSH HUSH
    (LA Confidential 1997)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

mle1324 wrote: »
    is there anybody out there who is willing to sell one black dboys m4 mag 300rd.
    (someone who would be willing to accept postal order or even to bring it up to red barn airsoft next saturday for an exchange of 5 euro)

has to be in good condition

P.S could someone remind how much a postal order is.

mle1324:)

___________________________________________________________________________________

OFF THE RECORD ON THE QT AND A VERY HUSH HUSH
    (LA Confidential 1997)?

shouldnt be too dear,
    i reckon somewhere around a euro mark;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

this tread can now be closed as i bought a mag the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fezforlife1

yes ill sell my sooped up d boys m4 .its got a new barel new hop up and new piston.it fires at 318to321 f.p.s.ill sell it for 180euro or will trade for a sawmk249

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Thread closed please start your own thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement