Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a french summer programme for adults

Options
  • 11-04-2009 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Everyone,

Any help on this one much appreciated. I am interested in spending a month in France over the summer in order to improve my French. Ideally I would love to find an organisation that arranges French speaking holidays with a few classes, board etc... However, every search I do comes up with schools for teens and since I'm in my early thirties they won't really suit!

Does anyone know of a company that offers longish stays in France to learn or improve on the lanuage for adults?

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ginkgo

You can pick up a copy of the list of French language teaching centres in France in the library of the Dublin branch of Alliance Française. This booklet gives full details of the age of the target audience, level, costs etc. This information is also available online at
    http://www.qualitefle.fr/Recherche.aspx. One of my ex-classmates used Alliance Française in Nice.

Advertisement