Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp women needed

Options
  • 10-04-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi its my first post but im a long time lurker.....anyway here goes. I cant find a woaman using the usual channels ( pubs, clubs etc...)

Im not a fussy guy i just want to meet a nice girl ! I have a wedding coming up and i dont want to be the only one there with no one :(

If any one likes the look of me :o drop me a pm and we can have a litlle chat :)

Heres hoping

77001.jpg

77002.jpg

77003.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Im posting for a the lad below who is buddies with johnjacob and is actually attending the same wedding believe it or not and is in a similar position, iwill arrange contact for any interested parties and he said male or female strangely enough, ahh as they say beggers cant be choosers. finally johnjacob that iron man tee shirt is class, pity the other lad doesnt have the same interest in clothes imo.:)77004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Best a luck wit this guys

Lets not forget the important people in all this the lovely couple

77015.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ah sure no bother to ye with those pics ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

well lads, any takers?

thought i'd seen it all on this site till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bloody hell.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I've tagged this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Tagged :confused: means what exactly ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Look down towards the bottom of this page and you see the 'Tags' bar. You can tag a thread with a few words that are particularly apt for the thread. This relates it to similar threads which might have also been tagged with the same words. See here for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Furet wrote: »
    Look down towards the bottom of this page and you see the 'Tags' bar. You can tag a thread with a few words that are particularly apt for the thread. This relates it to similar threads which might have also been tagged with the same words. See here for example.

i added "sad"....

sorry lads!!!

Advertisement