Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Nights Out: Limerick vs. Galway?

Options
  • 10-04-2009 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Considering Uni. options... this is one of my more important criteria when choosing a place:p
    Which one do you think is better for a night out? (for students)
    Based on whatever, more clubs, better women, likely hood of getting stabbed:pac:
    cheers!

Limerick or Galway? 11 votes

Limerick City
    0% 0 votes
    Galway City
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Princess Jade

No Brainer. Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Whichever one results in me getting laid. (With a women preferably)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Galway without a doubt.

cheers for the tips! looks like its Gallimh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Nah man, limerick is f'kciing daycent sham! Nah bather, mon we go to d'icon kidddddd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

either can be good... its all upto you how the night goes and how much fun you have.... but haven been in galways a few times... Great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Am from Limerick, but have to vote Galway on this one. Some great pubs and clubs and the women get two thumbs up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Dublin.

Nah man, limerick is f'kciing daycent sham! Nah bather, mon we go to d'icon kidddddd!

personally im going to take this as a vote for Galway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

id say the majority who have voted for Galway have never been to Limerick,I came to Limerick in 2001 for college and I havent left (except for a year travelling and a summer in Galway :D )

Limerick is a great city for a student,it has UL, LIT, Mary I and the Art college.
    This gives a large amount of students and they are well catered for,dont let any of the crap going on with the scummers stop you from coming here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

Limerick hands down, Ive been out in both many a time. Id imagine a poll like this will be very biased at the moment, with shootings and people who have probably be out in neither.

The UL campus and buzz around the area is great on a night out.

Advertisement