Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising Material

Options
  • 10-04-2009 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

I am looking for glossy a5 flyers printed. Qty of 500 at a time. Any suggestions as to a good service provided. I would require a design to be done, images added ect... not just basic text.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭pd2006

Hi Ya

We use Dermot O Connor and Associates, based in Dublin 2.

Their work is excellent and at a good price. Dermot is a top bloke and any ideas you have about any campaigns your thinking of doing run them by him as he will give you great pointers. Im have no connections with Dermot except that I have been using his services for 6 years now and he has never let me down.

Dermot O Connor can be contacted at (01) 6627438

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

pd2006 wrote: »
    Hi Ya

We use Dermot O Connor and Associates, based in Dublin 2.

Their work is excellent and at a good price. Dermot is a top bloke and any ideas you have about any campaigns your thinking of doing run them by him as he will give you great pointers. Im have no connections with Dermot except that I have been using his services for 6 years now and he has never let me down.

Dermot O Connor can be contacted at (01) 6627438

HTH

Thanks for the info, Ill get in contact with them on tuesday. Any idea on price he charges, pm if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

Hi i used redlemon for design,i was very happy with the result
    Then i used print24.ie for print,cheapest prices by a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

We have used dmac media in sligo. great service, very reliable and great value. Dave really takes his time with you to make sure you get what you require. Would highly recomend them.

http://www.dmacmedia.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Printing.com are always a safe bet.

Speak to your local printers for pricing as well, most printers will provide a design service as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement