Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Cash for $65 Stars?

Options
  • 10-04-2009 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Strange request, although I have a feeling some of you good souls might be able to help me out. I'll drive to wherever you are first, give you the money and you could then send me the money on stars. Banks are shut till Tuesday and I'll really appreciate this.

Of course I doubt anyone can accomodate this request, but if you can, that'd be mucho appreciated.

I'm based in Bray, can come out a good bit though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

You can get money onto stars using paysafecard, in any shop with a paypoint sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Cheers, is there any fee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Beau x1 wrote: »
    Cheers, is there any fee?

Don't think so, but I haven't used it myself, so can't be sure.

http://www.paysafecard.com/ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Or you can use Western Union, some shops do that, fees are ridic though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭VI_BEAR

no fee's on paysafe...............linky above gives a list of participating stores in ireland i think.....

• Advertisement

Jesus I've been to 4 shops with the paypoint sign and none of them do the paysafecard vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Try here? Give them a ring maybe?

http://www.paypoint.ie/locator.htm

Nearest place is Alex's 24hr in Dun L (which I have always claimed to be the best newsagents in Ireland tbh), so I'm not surprised. Gonna be a nightmare though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

if you're who I think you are I'll send you the money on Stars and you can put in my bank account.

cheers lads, went down to alexs in dun l. sorted.

• Advertisement

RoundTower wrote: »
    if you're who I think you are I'll send you the money on Stars and you can put in my bank account.
    Ah Ben's brother, cheers for the offer but I've already sorted myself out.

Thanks again mate.

Advertisement