Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downhill Tracks

Options
  • 10-04-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey, I just bought my self MTB and I want to try some Downhill / Freeride ect. as the spring comes. I dont have too much experience in such off-road trips, so could you name few places, near Dublin, where I could do that?
    I was thinking about the mountains near powerscourt waterfall, what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭bazzjazz

Yep, Djouce and Ballinastoe are good, not DH but good to get started on if you have little experience.

Best way to find the trails is to join a club (www.madmtb.com) where regular spins will be held and you can get to know the trails yourself. MAD also do DH so have a look at the website (forum) and you will be able to come on spins before joining the club to get a feel for it.

Advertisement