Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House - Seasons 1,2,3 - £3.99 each [Borders]

Options
  • 10-04-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭

Be quick!

Buy here @ Borders

They honoured the This Life misprice recently so odds are they might honour this.

Unsure of shipping costs to Ireland though.. if someone orders, could they let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

basquille wrote: »
    Be quick!

Buy here @ Borders

They honoured the This Life misprice recently so odds are they might honour this.

Unsure of shipping costs to Ireland though.. if someone orders, could they let me know.

Shipping to Ireland:

1 Season, £4.59
    2 Seasons, £5.19
    3 Seasons, £5.79

Hmm tempted to pick up a Season or two as this show has been highly recommended to me but never watched an ep yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Just saw this quoted on the Borders website DVD hompage:
    The DVD section is under maintenance

The DVD section of Borders.co.uk is currently under maintenance, please do not place DVD orders at this time as they may not be fulfilled.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

I guess they are working on the misprice issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

what a tease, shows as 3.99 then 17.99 when you check out

Nice try anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I ordered a mis-priced box set from them and they didn't honour it:(:( Well, it was 86p (for a box set that was going for £40 at the time) so the odds were against me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Be quick!

Buy here @ Borders

I don't mean to risk THE ANGER of an almighty mod or anything, but even though I understand you wanted to get the alert up fast in case the potential window expired, if you were interested in it maybe you should have took the two minutes to make an account and checked yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Syferus wrote: »
    I don't mean to risk THE ANGER of an almighty mod or anything, but even though I understand you wanted to get the alert up fast in case the potential window expired, if you were interested in it maybe you should have took the two minutes to make an account and checked yourself.
    I wasn't interested in it as I already own Seasons 1 - 4..

I had absolutely no reason to register.

Didn't realise it was my job to hold your hand down the "scary road of registration" to figure out the price of postage yourself! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

thanks for the alert .. but unfortunately as has been said going to checkout it comes up 60£ at checkout (tried for the 3 seasons)

Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

I had them in my basket for the misprice shortly after it was posted, then I realised I didn't have my credit card, and I couldn't use paypal. Ah well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

I ordered the This Life misprice on the 11 Jan 09. It hasn't arrived and currently has "In Progress" Order Delivery status. Patience might be necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

I wasn't interested in it as I already own Seasons 1 - 4..

I had absolutely no reason to register.

Didn't realise it was my job to hold your hand down the "scary road of registration" to figure out the price of postage yourself! ;)

You wanted to at least be informed what the postage was.
    It was you who was troubled enough to ask someone else to in your own bargain alert, sir!

Fin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Syferus wrote: »
    You wanted to at least be informed what the postage was.

It was you who was troubled enough to ask someone else to in your own bargain alert, sir!
    Hmmmm.. I simply wanted to be informed to notify users here of the total cost.

Why should I register just to discover what postage is when I didn't want to buy the boxsets? I don't go around registering and throwing my e-mail address around and into mailing lists unless necessary.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

So Borders ship to Ireland?

I have House season 1 to 3 boxset that I bought in Zavvi(RIP) and I watched maybe one episode.

Advertisement