Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holdem manager help

Options
  • 09-04-2009 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Ok just got it working today and i have a load of questions.

How do i fix the hud so it doesnt get in my way while playing? ( its currently covering cards and buttons etc...)

Do i need auto import constantly on when playing or can i stop it?

Is there anything else i should know that im missing out on that i should set up straight away?

How many hands should i play before i post my stats to find leaks in my game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

QUOTE=tipp86;
    Ok just got it working today and i have a load of questions.

How do i fix the hud so it doesnt get in my way while playing? ( its currently covering cards and buttons etc...)
    Theres a tutorial video on this by dvdfan (??) somewhere here showing how to do this. He suggests, at least for mini views, putting three boxes of stats on the left and three on the right of the mini table. Very easy to get used t o this after a while.

Do i need auto import constantly on when playing or can i stop it?
    From what I've seen, it has to be on the whole time to display the HUD. Could be wrong on this though - I'm still getting accustomed to it myself atm.

Is there anything else i should know that im missing out on that i should set up straight away?
    Might be worth a look at http://www.handhq.com/ for datamined hands if you dont have a database yet. Eyepoker, or equivalent, then for datamining yourself in future.

How many hands should i play before i post my stats to find leaks in my game?
    5k minimum, maybe even 10k or 20k. When I contacted a coach a while back, I had just got HM and he suggested this as the very minimum.[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

If you're playing 6 max cash.

Use the mini view and line them up somewhat like this....

Seat 1
    Seat 2
    Seat 3
    Seat 1s stats
    Seat 3s stats
    Seat 2s stats
    Seat 5s stats
    Seat 4s stats
    Seat 6s stats
    Seat 4
    Seat 5
    Seat 6

There's plenty of room to do that and still see all cards at all times without any overlap or interference and I use four lines of stats each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Thanks DK1ng and ted.

Small issue call me stupid if you wish , i dont have a clue how to move the stats on the screen? im using mini view and playing 6max !

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

tipp86 wrote: »
    Thanks DK1ng and ted.

Small issue call me stupid if you wish , i dont have a clue how to move the stats on the screen? im using mini view and playing 6max !

Right click on the stats and drag to the position you want them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

tipp86 wrote: »
    Thanks DK1ng and ted.

Okay - stupid! :P

As Lao Lao said, right click is the answer.

When setting your stats boxes though, only have one table open. Once you're happy with the positioning, then open other tables and the stats boxes will automatically be set to your placing (if that makes sense:o). It'll save you having to position the boxes on each table that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Don't listen to them !

It's not right click, it's hold right button down and drag

(my middle name is pedant)

Advertisement