Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies - What mags do you read?

Options
  • 09-04-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Our of our major target markets is mummies with young children and we're currently exploring way of reaching them. One of the approaches we're thinking of is contacting the various Lifestyle/pregnancy magazines.

But I have one problem. I haven't a notion what these are. Would be rally grateful for mummies out there if they could tell me what mags they read!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭a123

Hi there

Primary times is a free supplement that is distributed in schools to all children, it is a listings/whats on type magazine for parents, would be good place to advertise.

I don't read magazines as such about parenting, although when I was pg I would have read a lot of magazines then, but mainly UK ones. I would tend to look on websites for parenting advice/ toy reviews e.g mumsnet/ rollercoaster.

I wish you all the best, I have used your site to get a dolls house for my daughter, after loads of research trying to locate a decent reasonable one, I found your site and was delighted with it. In fact I recommended it to my brother only last week so he could buy something for my daughter's birthday as he lives in Canada and have recommended it to family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hi a123,

Many thanks for the reply and for the info, and sorry for taking so long to reply myself.

The primary times has been mentioned a couple of times to me - I think you're right, this could definitely be a good option.

Many thanks for the nice comments and for recommending us - that's the best kind of advertising we could hope for!

Cheers

Advertisement