Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharkscope not tracking Boss network for 2 weeks

Options
  • 09-04-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

As bad luck would have it my subscription ended on the 23 march and I re-subscribed for a year straight away. 2 days later the site has a note at the bottom of the home page that you would barely see stating that IPN tracking is down and that they are working on it.

As someone who only plays on Boss this is extremely frustrating. I realise that if a player i dont know comes in i can still view his stats up until the point that the Boss tracking has been down but this is pretty appaling stuff for a service that you pay for up front.

Have sent them 2 emails and gotten 2 one liners back saying that they are working on it. As of last night it was still down. At this point should I be asking for part refunds? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

if you subscribed for a year and have missed 2 weeks of coverage I don't think they need to be tarred and feathered just yet. Especially when it still works for SNGs played before that date.

I think if they missed a month you should ask for a prorated refund or, more likely, an extension of your subscription.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dan Akroyd

Thanks yeah thats a good idea asking for an extension. What really annoyed me was just the crappy nature of their replies so far-they could have at least given some sort of explanation or an estimate of when it could be back up again.

Advertisement