Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clues to whats will be in the new modern warfare

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

lol didnt even watch it, what sad person would bother breaking down a trailer like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I think most of what he saw won't actually be in it. The bad guys will probably be former East Bloc countries. the first level will prob be in an airport, but other than that, I think he's reaching.
    And the guy actually says "Remember no russian" Not Russians. Obviously remeinding them not to speak Russian.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

gametrailers have much the same thing up http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47370.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

I'm guessing you have to defend an airport from a terrorist attack / do the attack, but becom a defect and switch to the Good side / infiltrate the terrorists and "help" them carry out the killings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

giggsy664 wrote: »
    I'm guessing you have to defend an airport from a terrorist attack / do the attack, but becom a defect and switch to the Good side / infiltrate the terrorists and "help" them carry out the killings
    I doubt it. Sounds a little too complicated compared to the MW storyline.
    you'll probably be SAS/ Recon Marine, or some other special forces, sent in to rescue the airport, and the story will go from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Hercule

If previous CoD storylines/gameplay are anything to go by there are a few things we can expect

* A group of seemingly heroic supersoldiers from various nations from around the world are humanised as they single handedly defeat the entire axis of evil/nazi regime by effectively annihilating the entire population of fictional "evil" country.

* At first the CO will keep telling you to hurry up, keep quiet and be careful etc. but by about mission 2 relies and calls upon you to do effectively everything for the group

* A massive tank / helicopter division will arrive just after you have cleared the area of 50/60 "targets"

* Enemies will hide behind barrells of explosives.

* Multiplayer will be so dumbed down that it basically involves pressing one button and picking the right perks (oh wait thats cod: W@W :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Actually, i'm thinking it'd be cool if it starts exactly where CoD4 left off. Either
    after you jump out of the plane, and flak turrets shoot you down, so the SAS rescue you, like when that happened to Gruggs
    or,
    you learn the outcome of Cpt. Price. And if he dies, you find out something crazy like you're his son

Taking precautions here just incase anyone hasn't finished CoD4, but I'm sure most have

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I assume you're going to be the same SAS guy in COD4 but, you're the leader now. Hopefully it won't be in the middle east.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 J.C.BAMFORD

What is the relaese date here in Ireland? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

What is the relaese date here in Ireland? Thanks.

11.10.09 which I think is American date format so should be 10th Nov. which is a Tuesday. Hopefully it's a worldwide release date or we'll most likely have to wait until Friday after.

• Advertisement
Advertisement