Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

player to player transfer PPP.

Options
  • 08-04-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know how long this takes to get set up? I want to play this last chance saloon this evening but cant deposit from neteller cos the first deposit was through credit card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Ability to receive funds is default - To send funds you need to check with support

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I was on the phone to them and they told me i'd need to furnish ID etc. Kind of stuck for time. I need approx $140, can transfer on stars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Live support were able to remove neteller as my deposit method so I could use my debit card instead.

I assume they can do it the other way round too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

zuroph wrote: »
    I was on the phone to them and they told me i'd need to furnish ID etc. Kind of stuck for time. I need approx $140, can transfer on stars

ID (once off) only required to send funds. Get someone who has it set up to t/f funds - you should have no issues receiving

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yeah i can do that, my stars acc is mdwexford.

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    Yeah i can do that, my stars acc is mdwexford.
    cool, will transfer $140 now, ppp name is zuroph
    cheers.
    edit : shipped.

Just having hassle with the transfer code not working, im on to live support now, should be sorted in a few mins.

And shipped.

got it, thanks very much. now to lose it all in a spectacular fashion.

Advertisement