Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero Xbox 360 Explorer Guitar - €15

Options
  • 08-04-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

in argos, handy & cheap if you need an extra one for whatever reason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Nice find!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

seen that earlier alright. Might get one or two just incase i break one of them. I only got onto hard level a few minutes ago. Bloody hell tis hardish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's not the wireless one, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Has anyone tried these? I'd really like a second guitar but don't wan to buy a dud.

The Explorer guitar is probably the most reliable out of any guitar peripherals you can buy for Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I bought Guitar Hero II in Summer 2007 which came with one and the guitar's still going strong today. The only thing that's wrong with it is the whammy bar hangs down now which requires me to hold it in two fingers while I play, but I've grown used to it now and actually find it weird playing with a working whammy bar. :P

It's a great price too. I highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Lamposts wrote: »
    It's not the wireless one, is it?

no it's a wired one, but I always found it better than any of the Les Pauls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Just to let people know that this should work with a PC and FOF which is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Thanks OP
    Gonna pick one up tomorrow hopefully. :)

Anyone know whether there's anywhere to pick up Guitar Hero 2 on it's own with no guitar pretty cheaply? Probaly work out cheaper with this deal and all. Can you even buy it on it's own?
    (I have World Tour + Rock Band 2, main reason for picking this up is for a second guitar controller, but really want Guitar Hero 2 due to some of the songs on the track list)

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Thats me sold. Will pick up one of these asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rdb666

Excellent find mate! picked one up this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭RobbieMc

Thanks OP,

currently using a PS2 GH3 controller on the PC, this will a great addition

B00MSTICK wrote: »

What is FOF when its at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

seanybiker wrote: »
    What is FOF when its at home?

Frets on Fire -http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/
    :)

cheers bud. had a little google around and found out what it was. just need to find out how to use me geeetar with me PC now lol.

*EDIT*
    Tis ok I found the software for the guitar to work woot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks OP-Should help stop the bratty monkeys killing each other!Only 2 left to collect in Argos Mahon but both Blackpool & Queens old castle have more than 5 for any other corkonians. Reserve it now, to save a wasted journey!
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5668935/c_1/2|category_root|Video+games|12161424/c_2/3|cat_12161424|Xbox+360|12161574/c_3/4|cat_12161574|Xbox+360+accessories|12161579.htm?Price+Cut=1

Got one today and picked up the Rock Band drums along with 2100 MS points. Should be good. :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Got one yesterday :D Thanks OP!!

God my arm was dead after carrying that and a load of easter eggs home :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks man, i got one too, must save some money and buy a 360 now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Thanks OP, great price.!

Advertisement