Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tactics against AC Milan in Pro Evo

Options
  • 08-04-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Playing 2008 and not too bad of a player. Usually cream my mate with any team except when he's using AC Milan :D. THey use a formation of 4-3-1-2 with no wingers. I usually play as chelsea, england or ireland i prefer the possession football but when it comes to defending im terrible. I just cant beat AC Milans formation even with 5 defenders they always seem to catch me out and score scabby goals (yeah thats my mate :p). So can anyone suggest a good formation or good tactics. Usually dont resort to this i just play as the default formation but its really annoying me now either im out of form or he's getting better and cant let that happen! lol :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Gu3rr1lla wrote: »
    Playing 2008 and not too bad of a player. Usually cream my mate with any team except when he's using AC Milan :D. THey use a formation of 4-3-1-2 with no wingers. I usually play as chelsea, england or ireland i prefer the possession football but when it comes to defending im terrible. I just cant beat AC Milans formation even with 5 defenders they always seem to catch me out and score scabby goals (yeah thats my mate :p). So can anyone suggest a good formation or good tactics. Usually dont resort to this i just play as the default formation but its really annoying me now either im out of form or he's getting better and cant let that happen! lol :D

Injure Ronaldo or go more attacking and score more goals than him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Usually cream my mate with any team except when he's using AC Milan :D. THey use a formation of 4-3-1-2

Well if you are a better player, then why not just go like for like? If you are a better player, then once you get used to the system, you should be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭KarlNedCarew

Playing 2008 and not too bad of a player. Usually cream my mate with any team except when he's using AC Milan :D. THey use a formation of 4-3-1-2 with no wingers. I usually play as chelsea, england or ireland i prefer the possession football

I'd recommend using a team with pace and attacking talent in the midfield/ winger area expexially netherlands/portugal

Netherlands: Great passers of the ball even in the backline with heitinga and midfield is ammazing with sneijder and van der vaart, pacy wingers in van persie/ robben makes space in front of the penalty area for midfielders mentioned and seedorf to have a crack and throw a big man up front for any ensuing corners (venegoor/ huntelaar)

Portugal: Same as above although less potent defence. Ronaldo, quaresma and simao have the pace, quaresma and deco have the shooting, 5 in midfield makes pinging the ball round in midfield a snap and they have the added bonus of having a halfway decent striker(ingame atleast :D) Helder Postiga was my god at the start of my master league, decent body balance and pace and most importantly can shoot with either foot.

Colud prob sort out a similar formation with chelsea/england if you wanted

Advertisement